Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Friday, July 21, 2006
O, Happy Day.
Yay today was a very very good day. I dunno why. I think it's the happy hormones from excessive physical activity, and with a little more something somethings, it's been overall very excellent. No, i didn't win lottery and no, a hot chef/architect did not propose. But i dunno, everything sorta seemed to fit nicely today. I think i'm still on a high from physical. Hahaha..
I wasn't angsty when i woke up today! So when i got to class everything was pretty good (: Chinese class was really nice today! I amused myself seeing how Jodee's head was bobbing up and down when she was sleeping on the table. I dunno how you do that, girl, but it was damn funny. Hahaha.. Had a really nice chat with Fiona, during class but ohwells. Haha i think we both got Marche cravings after that, me for the food and her for the work.
Beenhooned and then rushed to 5.2 for Duchess of Malfi!!! Yay i love DOM. Haha it's so interesting (: Got to the room and had to rush out a couple of times cos there was a weird smell in the classroom which made me wanna hurl. THERE WAS! Daph and Amb smelt it too, really! Then after that it was off to GEOG! Rocks are surprisingly interesting. Jodee and I were extremely happy with ourselves cos for once, neither of us slept AT ALL during the whole lecture! Ksl was damn funny with his "Rock Cycle Song". One day i will type up the lyrics which Jodee, Henna Hannah and I wrote down. WHAHA. Then we had random Pokemon conversations. I LIKE SQUIRTLE! Jodee is like the Pokemon master, basket she knows everything. Stalker. Hoho (: Econs with ever-enthu Mel was a blast, esp since Jamie and I were passing econs notes with Shoot, Shag, Marry & Rape choices. WHAHAHAA. I know who Jamie wants to SHAGMARRYRAPE! And so does everyone else, including AMANDA. HAHAHAHA. My dear VP. Voodoo on. But ew that was really too gross. Funny though.. I don't think i've laughed so much for a long time. Had my long break, first with my PW grp, then with randoms. Finished break off really worried and kinda sick, emotionally sick more than anything else. Sighs.
Bio was funny and i think the new lecturer has labelled Debo Amish me and this new guy Kawai (yes seriously, KAWAII!!!) like the not guai people in class :( I think it's the backrow thing. Haha. Lemme elaborate. Amish and I spend the entire time chatting, Kawai was munching, REALLY MUNCHING like take out biscuit and eat in front of lecturer kinda muching and Debo was super Mario-ing. It was very sad. I vow to be better next time (:
Listening to Boston now. Yes Luds it's the ultimate emo song. Too bad i'm too high to enjoy it.
Went down after.. Thanks Jodee dear and Amb for listening patiently and caring while i worried and worried and felt like "scum of the earth" as Clare loves to say. I think i know why it's affecting me so bad. And also i suppose it's called empathy. Cos putting myself in her shoes.. Yupp, scum of the earth. Went thru Shawn's potential occupations!!! I realise i'm not the brightest person. As in, DUH, but like okay he had occupations that suit his interests and those that suit his abilities right. So i had this semi-brilliant idea to match the ones he liked and could do by the pieces of paper! So after spending like 10++ mins doing it with him, i find it alr done by the computer print out! And apparently Jodee told me before she left. Du'uh, dumb. Funny that i didn't even hear her say it.
Okay, then there was trning. Today being physical, i dunno i felt scared. For the first time in ages.. I dunno. Think it's cos i wasn't sure i could even do it. And i don't admit defeat, not with hockey at least. So it scared me a bit. Clare, thanks for letting me take it out on your hand (: <3 you (: So it was Fartleks (we finally learnt how it's spelt), with agility. 5 round. Yes it sounds completely harmless.. No, it's not. I know i looked like i was fine but i swear, any more and i would've broke down. Chare and Luds, thanks for the encouragement, it helped me pull through. Especially the lunges for the last about 100m. That was killer. But like i said, we started off tgt, we finish it tgt. And i'm so proud that everyone made it through and didn't give up. Cos that was the only thing keeping me going.. The knowledge that everyone was giving their all too. So, good job girls (: After that we did 2 sets of 20 each, Vcrunches, pushups, superman, stepup stuffs, dips and our circle song squats. Very fun (: I like sets. Haha. AFTER THAT WE PLAYED SOCCER! Wonderful, i got to show my my awesome soccer skills! I think everyone could tell why we were trning for hockey and not soccer, cos most people had about the same amount of eye-foot coordination as me! Um, none. Apart from a few special people like Amandas (MINUS VP HAHAHAHA) LiJun our pro goalkeeper, Ms Tan, Monzy, Shiyan not too bad too lah Haha.. And SAM! My PMS partner for today. (: <3 It was super fun. Really really really fun. REALLY REALLY FUN. Cool down was fast! Good, enthu hockers. And then like Clare and I planned for our first real tiring physical, we ended with our AC Hocks cheer. <3 <3 <3 I miss it so much. So, so much.
I'm on such a high now (:
I love seeing all the sports train at the same time, like i was explaining to KAWAII during bio. Tennis, Bball, Hockey, Rugby, Netball, Frisbee on Thursdays! It's nice to see others pushing as hard as you, giving as much as you are. I love it.
Yesterday was nice too, actually (: I realised how much i missed Monzy and Sher and all the hockers. And haha Deuter bags are retarded. AND THE MALAY SOCIETY HAD A TREASURE HUNT! I felt so jealous i wasn't invited :(
Yes, i have resolved not to be emo anymore.
I dunno how long this will last, and i hope it lasts really really long. Maybe i'm not fully ready, but maybe i'm willing and able to give a little more than i originally thought. I hope that's a good thing. Oh well, time is a funny thing (:
If i could, i'd keep this high bottled away in a secret bottle, and hide it in my pocket (:
-And i thank you Lord,
ex-oh, ex-oh
1:57 AM